Discover a dental office that takes a truly different approach to family dentistry. Discover Waked Dental.
Providing genuine, advanced dental care to the Strongsville community, Dr. Zeina Waked and her team of talented professionals make you feel right at home each time you visit our office. Unsurpassed in comfort and convenience, Waked Dental is changing the way you think about the dentist.
You’re never alone at our house!
Whether you’ve had unsettling experiences with a dentist in the past, or you’re generally nervous and anxious about visiting a dental office, we’ll help ease your worries and make you feel right at home.
As our patient, you become our family. Our dental care is built upon a foundation set in honesty, sincerity, and trust. We focus on more than just your smile. We want to help you discover your confidence, so you can live a more fulfilled, happy life.
When you come to Waked Dental you can expect to feel valued. Dr. Waked is committed to:
- Getting to know you personally
- Developing a relationship of trust and mutual respect
- Reflecting your individual needs in her delivery of care
- Addressing all your concerns and goals
- Educating you on all your treatment options
- Recommending and suggesting the best habits, products, and care to improve your smile
We make your dental care our top priority. By offering a wide range of dentistry services to our patients, we’re confident you’ll get just what you need to improve your oral health and better your smile. With advanced techniques and state-of-the-art technology, Waked Dental delivers naturally beautiful, healthy smiles.
Our comprehensive care includes:
- The Solea Laser for ease of treatment
- Botox & Fillers for bruxism and smile repair
- Dental Implants, both placed AND restored in office
If you need a little or a lot, Waked Dental has got you covered. Just think, you can get the ultimate dental care for every member of your family, and it’s comfortable and convenient! We know your oral health is connected to how you feel overall, so we’re here to help you live a better life. From our long-time patients to our youngest smiles (we see children beginning at age 3) and our newest patients, we’re happy to welcome every new member of our dental family.